WELCOME TO Affordable Bankruptcy Relief Attorneys of Maryland
Do you need a cheap bankruptcy lawyer? Are you struggling with debt, in foreclosure, or harassed by debt collectors at you job and home? Affordable Bankruptcy Relief may have a solution for you. Our expert Bankruptcy attorneys are located in Eastern shore, Baltimore, Fredericksburg, Rockville, and Annapolis.
Fee Schedules For Bankruptcy Services Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Debt up to $10,000 and 5 or fewer creditors – $800
- Debt up to $25,000 and 36 or fewer creditors – $950
- Debt up to $25,000 and 36 or more creditors – $1,000
- Debt between $25,000 and $50,000 and 35 or fewer creditors – $1,100
- Debt between $25,000 and $50,000 and 36 to 55 creditors – $1,150
- Debt between $25,000 and $50,000 and 56 or more creditors – $1,200
- Debt between $50,000 and $75,000 and 35 or fewer creditors – $1,400
- Debt between $50,000 and $75,000 and 36 to 55 creditors – $1,450
- Debt between $50,000 and $75,000 and 56 or more creditors – $1,500
- Debts amount greater than $100,000 – fee determined on as per-case basis after FREE Consultation.
Meet Our Maryland Bankruptcy Attorneys
Justin Schnitzer, Esq.
Justin Schnitzer is a graduate of the University Of Baltimore School Of Law. As a Baltimore resident, Justin has intimate knowledge of the financial issues facing the residents of Baltimore and DC metro areas.
Justin has worked with attorneys at some of Baltimore’s busiest bankruptcy and asset protection firms. As managing partner, Justin is well versed in both bankruptcy and fair debt collection laws. His experience and knowledge have helped debtors keep more of their hard earned money.
Justin is also passionate about labor and employment law. He served at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and utilized that experience at a local boutique employment firm protecting employees against discrimination and ensuring they were paid fair wages.
Mark S. Anderson, Esq.
As founder of the firm, Mr. Anderson has a wide-range of experience in numerous civil and criminal litigation topics, including foreclosure and foreclosure defense, bankruptcy, landlord-tenant law, and family law. Mr. Anderson has also successfully conducted trials in several courts throughout the City of New York and Maryland and has argued in front of the Supreme Court of the State of New York Appellate Division. He is barred in the state of New York and has his federal bar in both the Southern and Eastern districts for the state of New York.
Mr. Anderson is native of the state of Minnesota. He is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison and the University of Baltimore School of Law. Mr. Anderson was a member of the successful J. Braxton Craven Moot Court Team and was Associate Editor for the journal Law Forum. Before forming Anderson Shen PC, Mr. Anderson worked in the Wisconsin State Legislature, Howard County Office of the Public Defender in Maryland, and was an associate with the firm Steven Zalewski and Associates in Queens, New York.
Call Us At: 410-216-5598